Tuesday, October 29, 2013

WEEK 14

    I am doing good this week. Besides being nervous and what not about my appointment tomorrow, I am doing well.  I hope that it isn't just a big waste of money where they just say that I need to see a chiropractor or something dumb like that because I have tried everything that I can to get it fixed.  I know that whatever happens is what needs to, but I hope that it's at least something that wouldn't be a waste of money. 

    I didn't tell you anything about the doctor because he didn't really tell me anything. He said he doesn't know what is going on but that he would try to get things set up with the oncologist so that we can get this taken care of.
 
   Thanks for all your help and I will call Sister "R" today and ask her to check the things that you have informed me of.  I am really hoping that it all gets worked out because I don't want to be held back any longer.  That being said, I still have been working as hard as I can.  My companion has taken good care of me and has made me rest when I really needed to.  You know me and how I always try to do more than I can.
 
    Thank you for the encouraging words and what not.  I actually kind of do feel like it is cancer of some sort. To be honest, I am scared for what the outcome will be. I know my work here is far from over but I am worried because I feel like my health is hindering the work and I feel bad that I am bringing my companion down because we aren't able to work the whole time.  But that being said, I am giving it my all and I am doing all that I can for what is going on. I hope that tomorrow will solve everything and that I can stop stressing out.
 
    Thank you for being such a great mother and knowing exactly what to say to me.
 
   I am working really hard and doing everything I can to fulfill my purpose and I definitely have been helped a lot by the Lord. There have been times where I have been in super pain but we needed to teach a lesson and I would just go into the lesson knowing that I will have the strength that I need and be able to do what I need. I remember one time in specific that I was really hurting but I went into an appointment that we had and as soon as we started talking, the pain was taken away and we were able to have a very spiritual lesson.  I can definitely feel all the prayers and I know that wouldn't have happened if I wasn't doing the Lord's work and having faith that he would help me out.
 
    The work is going great! We have an investigator with a baptismal date!  The baptism is for *****. Don't get too excited because we don't know how it's going to  turn it but we have the faith that we can dunk her soon.  LOL.  She still needs to take that step to change so that she can be baptized.  But
 
      As for Halloween, I don't know what we are going to do.  We also have to be inside before dark but we might just make a big dinner and study and watch church movies or something like that.
 
      I have been trying really hard to consecrate myself to the work and it has really helped.  Besides my family, the thing I miss the most is music.  Yes, I have an MP3 player with music but it just feels like it's all the same.  But I am working on that.  Of course I am an easy going guy so I don't really struggle with being homesick yet.  The thing I DON'T miss would probably be the drama from high school.  
 
    Thank you for always looking out for me and being the AMAZINGLY AWESOME Mom that you are! I love you so much!
    
    Thank you so much for everything sweet Mother! I love you!
 
    Love,
    Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment