Saturday, October 19, 2013

LETTER DATED OCTOBER 15, 2013

I cannot believe that it's October already!  This year has really flown by and it will continue to do so.  I am sorry to heart that it is cold there already.  But Utah weather is good.  It actually rained a lot here today! Shocking, huh?  Things are great down here in San Diego. Poway is great.

I am driving now and will probably be doing so for the next six and a half weeks.

The investigators are doing ok.  We are really trying hard to help **** so she can finally get baptized.  She is so close, she just needs to take that leap of faith.  We have a "new" investigator named ******.  I say "new" because he has investigated before but never really wanted to take the discussions further than one lesson.  But now, he asked us to keep coming by because he wants to become closer to God.  He's a great kid and I know he'll be baptized after we can teach him.

The temple was incredible!  I got to go with practically our whole zone and on top of that, I got to see the new video and do work for someone who was a Davis!

It's crazy that Jenny will be so close!  That's only a few miles from my apartment! 

Thank you for the delicious treats and the wristbands.  I am very luck and grateful to have such an amazing mother! :)

I love you with all my heart! I hope you have a fantastic week!

Love,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment