Tuesday, October 8, 2013

WEEK 11

     I am doing great. This week has been super awesome. My companion and I have seem some pretty sweet miracles. We got to watch conference as a district at the stake center. Sadly there were no investigators that came but we had a great time and I received some "SICK" revelation.  You'll be happy to know that some families fed us and they said to tell you that they took good care of us. 
 
     It was sick to go to the Temple!!!!!! The name I was given to do the endowment for was a DAVIS!!!! It just made the experience that much better. Plus, I got to see the new video and work in the "Most Beautiful" temple on earth. It really has been awesome and I will never forget it. 
   
     Thank you for the package! I love it and will make great use of all that is in it.  I love it when I get even just a letter sent from home.  I love receiving letters from home and from friends. I also feel better when I know what is going on at home.
   
     The work is going good.  My back has started having problems again and I am sure that is not because of the bed or growing. That being said, I am worried about it and am going to talk to President about seeing the doctor tomorrow.  Other than that, we are doing great in Poway. I am doing great with the language and we are getting a lot of work done. The only thing that isn't so good is the problems with the back.
 
     I am glad to hear that things went so well with conference. Everyone in the stake center was like, "Holy Cow that's Elder Davis!"  It was pretty funny. I am kind of surprised that I was on TV.  I wish they would have taken that picture when I was smiling or something.  I loved conference and I am glad that you got my package. I was worried that it wouldn't get there or something but it's good to know that it made it there. 
 
     I am super happy and having a good time down here in San Diego! I have interviews with the President tomorrow and I am really excited.
 
     I love and miss you so much and conference made me think of you a lot, but it was good for me. I am sorry if this email seems short but I am super slammed with things today and I need to hurry so we can make our appointments.
 
     I love you more than anything in the world and I will never cease to be grateful for all that you have done for me.
 
     Love,
     Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment