Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WEEK 13

My back is pretty much the same. I am learning how to deal with it so that's good.  I was able to see a doctor yesterday about moving up my appointment so hopefully that will help it out. The way we can speed up the process is by having Dr. Barnette send my records to the hospital and to just try to get my back and the cancer check up done by the same doctor at the same time since a cat scan is what I need.
   
My week has been good. We are doing well with our investigators and ***** actually came to church on Sunday so that was great! Plus I gave a talk in Spanish in sacrament meeting so I hope that didn't scare her away from the church. Other than that, things are going well and I am really loving it here.
 
My companion and I are really working hard to find more people to teach.
 
I have  no idea what we will be doing for Halloween. Yeah Halloween is interesting for missionaries, so we will see.
 
As for Thanksgiving, I have a feeling that I am going to be in this area for a while because everyone else in my district has been here forever and they will get transferred before I do. They wouldn't want to put 2 new missionaries in the same area cuz that would be chaotic here in Spanish work.
  
I am super jealous that you get to hold babies! That's one thing that I don't enjoy about missionary rules cuz I can't hold babies or anything like that. Oh well. 
 
Today, we are emailing right now, we shopped before this, and then we are going to go the stake center for zone sports and writing letters. Yes, I am loving having my Nike's!! It is nice because in the mornings my shoes get wet because of the grass from morning work outs so it's nice to switch between pairs of shoes.
 
I love and miss you so much and I know that I am only as good as you say because I have such great parents like you and Pops that have taught me well.
 
Love,
Elder Davis

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice???? Taylor is actually taller than those other missionaries! Maybe he IS growing finally!

    ReplyDelete