Monday, April 21, 2014

LETTER DATED APRIL 15, 2014

 
Sis. Lopez, Sis. Larson & Elder Davis not far from the Mexico border.

 Dear Family,

Happy Easter!!!  I want you all to know how much I love you!  Thank you for supporting me and making it possible for me to be out here. 

So lately I have been working a lot on diligence and my prayers to Heavenly Father and it has changed my life.  I know this work is true and I have learned and grown so much.  I know the Book of Mormon is true and I am grateful for the relationbship I have develpoed with the Lord.  I am grateful for this Easter season and I love you all!   I hope you all feel my love and more importatnly, the love of the Savior.

Love you!
Elder Taylor C. Davis

P.S.  Thank you for the Easter box!!! It was awesome and it made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment