Thursday, January 23, 2014

HAPPY BUMP DAY!

HAPPY "BUMP DAY!
 
Bump Day means six months have gone,
Some have been short and some very long,
The road has been “Bumpy”, but you have trudged on.
You've worked very hard, "You're where you belong".

This poem says it perfectly.  Short and sweet. 

Over the past 6 months I have experienced such a range of emotions.  There have been many days that I felt my heart would literally break from missing my son so much.  There have been days when my heart has nearly burst with pride in the things that he is doing and the way he is growing.  There has not been ONE day that I have not known, without a shadow of a doubt, that Taylor is where he should be.  He IS where he belongs.  He is about our Father's business. 

                                                                                          -Taylor's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment