Thursday, January 23, 2014

BUMP DAY PACKAGE

We wanted to send Taylor a special package celebrating his Bump Day.  Six months under his belt!!! He has mentioned missing the snow a few times (but says he only misses it a little bit.)
So we decided to elaborate on that and also a few things we miss about having him around. Here is what we came up with!
We layered everything in the box and placed this on top.
 Some of his goodies.
 
 

We tried to make our selections meaningful, but light and funny so he wouldn't miss home.  Here's what we came up with!

Toothpaste  - We miss your smile!
Harmonica - We miss the music you always had playing!  (Taylor always had to have music on!)
Popcorn - We miss the smell of you making popcorn!  (The kids was ALWAYS making popcorn.)
Sour Patch Kids - I miss you teasing me!     - Jonah
Blueberry Muffin Mix - We miss your "homemade" muffins.  (T loved to make Blueberry Muffins.)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - We even miss your candy wrappers!  (His favorite treat.  Can't tell you how many wrappers we found when we cleaned out his room.)
Mini Marshmallows, Cotton Balls, Yarn, Cups and Straws- I miss playing games with you!  -Shannon
Stuffed Animal with Big Long Arms - We miss your big hugs!  (Taylor is a hugger!)
Monkey Love Refrigerator Magnet- I miss all the ways you showed me you love me! -Mom
Small Nerf Football - I miss playing sports with you! -Colton
Zombie Sponge Head - I miss playing Zombies with you - Dad
A dozen homemade snowflakes to hang up in his apartment.
Hot Cocoa to go with the poem
Homemade Cookies
A bag of Snowman Crunch for both he and Elder Sherman.

This poem was at the bottom of the box, underneath all of the other items

1 comment:

  1. I actually sent him "snow in a can" in his Christmas package!!

    ReplyDelete