Monday, November 4, 2013

LETTER DATED OCTOBER 29, 2013

I am doing pretty good minus my back of course.  And yes, I usually do emails before I get mail.  I will usually do emails around **** on Tuesdays.

The picture of the baby is super cute!  I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl!  I'm so happy for Colton and Shannon!

I am sorry to hear about Pops being so sick! :(  That's no fun at all!  But I know that you took good care of him. :)

I am also sorry to hear about ***!  Her situation is very common because a lot of the time members don't do enough at fellowshipping or the missionaries don't follow up after investigators are baptized.  That why member missionary work is so important.  Just keep doing what you are doing. :) She just needs a friend like you. :)

I can't go to firesides like that because we are only able to go to things like that on Tuesdays and Tuesdays are always super busy.  Sad I missed out, but I know it was good.

I will be sure to let Sis. "R" know how the doctor goes tomorrow. :) Thanks you so much for all that you have done to help things out! :) I know that I wouldn't have an appointment tomorrow if it wasn't for you! :)

Things are going great with ****.  We sadly have not had any progress with him.  We have stopped by multiple time but he hasn't been there.  As for ****  - she has a baptismal date!  Granted, she still needs to *******. 

**** is our only progressing investigator.  She came to church and to the Halloween activity and we have an appointment with her tonight!  **** hasn't been doing anything.  We haven't been able to see him either.  We really thought he was prepared. 

My favorite experience so far was when **** called us up and asked us we were going to teach her.  It was so awesome!

As for dropbox, unfortunately I can't use dropbox due to computer limitations.  But thanks for trying to set that up for me.

Thank you for the packages as well!  I promise not to open them until Halloween!

Thanks for all your help mom and for the amazing mother that you are!  Other missionaries are definitely jealous! And they should be!  I am SUPER lucky!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOMMA!

Thank you Dad for all you have done for me and all that you still do.  I love and respect you more that anything.  I'm glad we are as close as we have become.  Have a superb week!

Love,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment