Tuesday, August 27, 2013

EMAIL TO MOM: WEEK 5

Hey Sweet Momma!

Yes Cody is exactly right about the MTC feeling like you are in the movie Groundhog's Day.  It feels exactly like that.  But I will be in San Diego in a week!!

That´s great that Heavenly Father was able to help you with your lesson.  Knowing you, I´m sure that the lesson went super well and that everyone enjoyed it! You are so close to God and are a TRUE example of what a daughter of God should be. I can´t even count the ways that I have learned from you! You are amazing Momma!

As for the primary and the Book of Mormons, that is a great idea and I love it!  I am actually not sure about what language they should be in. I would guess Spanish since most of the wards in my mission are Spanish.

I am so excited to start the next part of my mission in San Diego!! Yes I still have the phone and I turned it off the night I got here so the battery should be good.  I think that I can´t call at all now since I am supposed to live the rules of the Missionaries and that would not be ok.  But I will get there on P-day so I should have some time to write home after I arrive :)

I am starting to pack this week and I will do my best to pack as great as you but we both know that is a very hard task to achieve, ha ha.

This week has been really cool! I have met a Sister Missionary that is from Saratoga Springs and she went to my high school.  Plus, today we went to the temple again and that was so amazing!!! It was great, while we were waiting in the chapel, this cute little old Mexican lady walked in and she looked so much like Nana that it was crazy! While I have been here and especially in the temple, I have felt her presence with me and comforting me and I´m sure she has been with you too.  

I also wanted to say thank you for the pictures of the Make a Wish room.  It´s nice to see what it looks like.

I also met a Sister Missionary that is from Duchesne and she knows Beechop Floyd. Weird huh?

I just want to thank you so much for all that you did to make me the man I am becoming. I love you so much and am truly blessed by your example. I am sorry for not working harder so that I could provide more for myself. It worries me that you guys have to help so much or provide most of the fundage. That being said, I am more than grateful for all of it and all that you continue to do.  I love you more than anything and I am so grateful for you!

LOVE YOU!
Elder Davis

I don´t have a lot of time so I am sending a couple of pictures with some love :) I am doing well and am very healthy.
In front of the temple today.

Not sure what this picture is about, but it is funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment