Tuesday, July 23, 2013

1st EMAIL HOME

Well, I made it to Mexico safe and sound :) I miss all of you already!!  Luckily, we were able to email home tonight.
 
The flights were great.  I had window seats on both flights.  On my flight to Mexico, I sat next to a Catholic man and we had an interesting talk about the gospel.
 
I have already made a few friends and have received my name tag and my "house". You wouldn`t believe how crazy the road is for driving down here!  If you think Utah drivers are bad, you should see them down here!  
 
Anyways, I just wanted to tell that I made it to my "home" for the next 6 weeks and I am enjoying it already.  We have just had dinner and put our bags in our rooms. 
    
It has been said that I am able to use this email to communicate with anyone that I want so spread the word and let everyone know my email. Especially Christine.
 
 I love and miss you guys and I am excited to be able to write you and start the work for Heavenly Father :)
 
-With Love, Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment