Tuesday, May 27, 2014

WEEK 44

    So what is up with me? Well, I am doing pretty good. This week has been super sick. 

    What happened to me this week? Hmm. So, my bike got jacked. Yep.  Right from our apt. While we were sleeping. Uh huh.  We have this patio that is closed off by a fence and I guess people hopped the fence and jacked mine and Elder Marin's bike.

    So this whole week, we have been walking all day.  But all is well. We saw so many people it was insane!!

    What am I going to do about the bike, I don't know. The apt manager says that the bikes might be covered by renters insurance though.  So that would be nice. I will let you know when I know.

    Oh and the bunker with all the bikes at the mission office is empty now so that won't help out either. A member said he might be able to help us out with some bikes from Tijuana though so we will see.

    So the investigators are doing great.  L*** is solid. No coffee. R****** said he's gonna come to church this week. And C****, our newer investigator is super golden!! She came to church, accepted a baptismal date and is keeping EVERY commitment that we give her. She is super cool. L***has a baptism date for July 5th and C**** has a date for the 21st of this month!!!

    The companions are great. We have so much fun and are having some super cool lessons together.  Today we are all going to play volleyball so that should be fun.

    The most amazing thing that happened this week was that we saw so many people!!!  Even though we walked all week, we still taught over 30 lessons and that was super cool.  I have seen the Lord's hand in my life a lot this week with the lessons we've had. As you can guess, tri-companionships aren't always the most united but we are doing super well it seems.

     I am glad that you got to see Kolby and Tanner. Tell that fool to write me back.

    I do have to apologize for not sending letters lately. Last week we were super rushed and I had no time to do anything.  But I will be sure to send letters this week.


     I gotta go, but I want you to know that I love you to death!!!!!!!

     Love,
     Your son (Elder Taylor C. Davis)

No comments:

Post a Comment