Monday, May 5, 2014

LETTER DATED APRIL 29, 2014

   So I was unable to write last week due to our temple trip... but I hope answer all of your questions with this letter.

   I can't believe I am an uncle!   It just seems unreal!  You better show her pictures of me and stuff so she knows who  am when I get home!  I better see some pictures too okay?  Wow, it blows my mind.

  I also think it is insane that I have been here so long.  It really has taught me how short life is and has changed my life.  I only have less than 15 months left of my mission.  :(  That being said, I am going to do my best to enjoy the heck out of it.

  Transfers are coming up on the 13th and it is crazy that  have been here in Chua for almost 12 weeks!  I have been feeling pretty strongly that I am going to be transferred.  Elder Nickel has only been here for 6 weeks more than me and he only has 12 weeks left so her will probably go. Plus I feel it.  I think, I of course don't know for sure.  But I'd be happy going anyway.  Poway taught me that you can serve anywhere and love it if you have the right attitude.  It reminds me of Edward Dube's talk in last October's conference.  He said, "In the service of the Lord, it's not where you serve, but HOW."  I really like that because it's true. 

  As far as the media blitz , we were not really involved.  But President Clayton has said that we will get Ipads and that soon.  It will definitely be a great tool to help the work.  But it will also be a tool of the world for those who decide to not be responsible.  Hopefully we are all ready for it. 

  I love you deeply.  I am SO grateful for the life you gave me.  You are the best.  I hope this week is great for you.

  Love,
  Elder Taylor C. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment