Tuesday, December 31, 2013

WEEK 23

  Happy New Year's Eve as well!! I am glad that you are still so happy with the call that we were able to share.  It brought peace and more of your love to my heart and I am very glad that you enjoyed it so much. 
 
  The rest of my Christmas was great.  We spent some time with some members and as a district. I shared a little Christmas message at district meeting and we just had a pretty good day.  Sounds like you all had a fun rest of Christmas as well.
 
  I am doing great this week.  This week has been really tough but we have made the best of it and are keeping our heads up high.  We are actually having a really hard time seeing our investigators.  Other than that, the members are really warming up to the Shermanator and I and we are doing well in that area. We are also doing pretty well with teaching in unity so that is always a bonus.  I have learned a lot this transfer and I am glad to be here doing this. 
 
 My mission has molded and is still molding me into the man that Heavenly Father wants me to be.   I am so grateful for all that I have learned and that I am learning.  As for things you can do for our investigators, I think all you can do is pray. The prays are working when they are in tune with God's will so just keep doing that :)
 
  The ward party was awesome! There were over 100 peeps there and most of them were non-members! J***** came!! AND brought a friend!!
   
  Estoy muy bien!! Y vamos a tener una fiesta en nuestra casa y antes eso, vamos a ir a la "bowling alley", haha. Cosas con nuestros investigadoras son muy feos.  Es dificil a verles.  Y No pudimos ver las luces actualmente :( no tenemos suerte en esa area de cosas. Pero, Estamos teniendo mas exito con los miembros.  (sorry this computer does NOT do spanish, haha.)

  As far as goals come, I have made it a personal goal to become more physically fit.  I want to come home all "ripped" and what not.  Yah it may sound far-fetched but I think I can get there if I really try during my morning exercises.  I think that it is great that you are going to set goals as a family.  I hope to set some better goals to better help my investigators as well.

  Sounds like the reunion was a hit as well. How great it is to hang with so many family members and their extended family. I bet you had some great times and enjoyed seeing everyone.
 
  Thanks for the sports updates!!! Niners are actually kind of impressing me. Plus, don't even get me started about Matt Asiata!!! He is the man!  Best of luck to the Steelers!
   Pops, you are such a boss and I love you so much. Keep up the good work you do.  You amaze me every Tuesday with the stories you share with me. I will share a story about an investigator in my letter today. I love you so much Dad.
 
  Mom, I got the pills by the way. Thank you so much for being so good at taking care of me even when I am not even near you.

 Congrats on the new calling!!  I love you with all my heart and I hope that you have the most wonderful day and week EVER!!
 
  Love,
  Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment