Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WEEK 66

    May the force be with you! 
Sis. Todd, Elder Agnew, Elder Davis, Elder Strong, Elder Avery

     Mom, It makes me very happy that your birthday package pleased you so much and that you love it as much as you do. I thought you would like those things and it made me very happy that I was able to do more than just send you a "Deeds card."   From the looks of everything, it looks like your week was quite eventful and that you had a lot of fun!  It must have been cool to see the deer and everything! Did you catch a lot of fish?

    Dad, It must have been cool to be there when Uncle Auby and Grandpa killed the deer and to help gut it.  I wanna do that someday. Did you make like Red Dawn and drink the blood?  So I do have to say that I really like the blackout jersey's for Utah and I am blown away that they are doing so well! Maybe it's because I'm unable to watch them at all!  Wish I could say that about the 49ers though.  I might have you send me my 9ers tie to wear while I'm studying on Sundays. It really does make it easier that you give me updates every week though.  That makes it so I don't worry or feel "Homesick for Football" or anything like that.  So definitively don't stop giving sports updates!!!!

    Well not much has happened here in the sunny side of Chula Vista.   Just trying to help the Branch get on it's feet and all that fun stuff.  It's kind of cool though because a lot of less active members that weren't coming to church for a long time have started coming back and it has been super cool to see their bright faces there in the congregation, knowing that we have worked so hard with them over the past little while.  Very Fortunately, Elder Strong and I are both staying and neither of us is getting transferred!!  Heck yes!!!  So I get to finish his training and stay in the area for at least 6 more weeks. 

    We will be moving out of the 4 man apartment though. :( Due to the split and how our area is now.  We live outside of our area so we will be moving to live in our area.  So that will actually be kind of nice. I just don't know if we'll be living with other missionaries anymore.  So we'll see how everything goes. :)

     We did get to see Andres though and his great grandma was there. She is super cool and she told us a lot of stuff that we didn't know.  But a lot that we already know too.  Andres has a baptismal date for the 15th of November.  He is super pumped and everything and he's definitely ready.

    Thanks for your email and for the pics. I am so glad that you appreciated the package I sent home.  I love you with all my heart!!  Have a great week and remember that I love you!   I wish you the best for your week. I love you so much and appreciate all that you do for me.
 
     Love,
     Elder Taylor C. Davis



 

No comments:

Post a Comment