Tuesday, June 17, 2014

WEEK 47

 
   I am doing pretty fantastic right now. My week has been super amazing!! Especially because of what happened on Sunday!!!! I got to shake another Apostle's hand!! That makes it 3 baby!! And yes, I did get a pic taken with my six grade teacher. So yeah it's kind of a big deal.  I would like a copy of that pic when you get it!!!

   As you can tell I am emailing pretty late, so yes I did go to the temple. It was super sick. I felt the spirit so strong like always and it was just really nice.

   I am glad that you appreciated all the info that I have been giving. I have to tell you it is very hard to tell you everything in the little time that I have. But I am glad that you are happy with it.  But in good news, the Sherm Dawg and I are doing pretty great actually. We both agree that we get along too well now and that we are both pretty sure that something is going to happen in our companionship next week. We both have no idea what, but we both suspect a change. I have mixed tuition's about it. I fell like I could stay but at the same time I feel like I will be needed somewhere else.

   So yeah it is pretty crazy that I ran into some Jorgy's AND that I ran into my 6th grade teacher AND got to shake yet another Apostle's hand!! SO SICK!!

   No new info about Y******* or N**** but we did see M**** yesterday. :) She is super nice and she said we could come back on Monday. She is an older lady, about 50 some odd years old. She is also super nice and says that she knows we are sent from God. She is super Christian though and just talks about how others need our message and she thinks that she is fine.  But we are wearing her down. She said that we were very nice and that she admired what we do so that was pretty cool.  We saw M****** and showed him a cool magic trick about missionaries and we have an appointment with him tomorrow to teach him more.

   So since our ward is pretty big, we don't get much English help, but it does come around sometimes. It is better than it was before though so that's good.  Unfortunately I have not heard much about Luis or Cendy. Just that they both had to move their baptismal dates down because they weren't ready. Hopefully they'll get there soon. No  newbies to report this week unfortunately, but I feel like this week is we are going to add the world as new investigators! 

   Okay question time!!

1.  My favorite thing about this past week was of course shaking another Apostle's hand!!!! AND seeing my sixth grade teacher!! AND!!!! Taking a pic with the both of them!!!  
    ( I got a call from Taylor's 6th grade teacher early yesterday morning.  He was very excited to tell me that he was in Chula Vista visiting his brother and that he had run into Taylor on Sunday while at Stake Conference where his brother was speaking.  He said Taylor looked great and SUPER happy!  He said he had taken some pictures and would like to bring them over to me when he returned to Utah.  It didn't hit me until after the phone call, that the brother he was visiting was probably Elder D. Todd Christofferson.  Sure enough!)

2.  We were able to teach a lot of people. We saw M**** and a bunch of less actives and recent converts. It was actually a pretty good week.

3.  Our investigators are doing well. J*** our investigator with a baptismal date is doing very well. We actually have an appointment with him tonight and we're going to watch the Joseph Smith movie.    

4.  Transfer Calls are a week from today!

5.  I am not sure what is going to happen to me this one. I do feel like something is going to happen between either me or Elder Sherman though. We probably won't stay together.

6.  I do not really have a preference where I go, if I go. I'll go wherever the Lord needs me.

7.  They actually didn't hold anything special for the missionaries after the stake conference. But that's okay because I still got to Elder Christofferson's hand!!!

8.  I have no idea when the Clayton's homecoming is actually. I will look into it though.

9.  The sisters currently in my district are: Sisters Kolman, Capareda, Aquino, and Fairbourn.

10. Things are actually going pretty good as a district leader. We actually have district meeting tomorrow so that should be fun.

11.  As much as I did love being on a bike, I love the car as well. It's nice not to have to eat so much!!! 

  So that's what's going on this week.  I have to tell you that this week has still been pretty stressful. Remember how you said that I better be careful with medical bills and make sure they get to where they need to be. Well some of them haven't and it has been stressing me.  I can't even call the place to see what's up. Do you want me to just send you it this week? Oh and I have other medical bills that I need to pay so if you could let me know if I have enough money for that it would be great. 

   Other than that, I want you to know that I love you deeply and you mean the world to me.  I love you so much and am grateful for all you do for me.

   Love,
   Elder Taylor C. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment